Answer one of these questions in writing or through an art piece.
- Do you think Halloween is celebrated differently across the world? In different cultures? Research and explain your answer.
- How far would you go to save a friend? Write an honest and in-depth account of how far you’d go to save a friend’s life.
- Do you think Halloween has changed over time? Choose an era or century of your choice and explore how Halloween was celebrated.
- What makes a hero? Which characteristics make someone a hero? Can you be a hero and a zero at the same time? Explain.
- What is an adaptation? Define adaptation. Have you ever seen or read an adaptation? If so, what was it? Which version did you enjoy better? Explain.