After the class discussion is complete, write a review of The Halloween Tree. Instead of writing a standard review, be creative in how you approach this.
- Choose a character from the play and write a journal entry from their perspective
- Create a promotional campaign for the play (including posters/pamphlets, press release etc…)
- Write a letter to Amanda Kellock (playwright) or Geordie Productions
- Write a newspaper human interest story about one of the characters in the play
- Write a song that describes your thoughts on the play
- Write a pitch for the play to be turned into a movie including casting info.
- Create a comic book
When you’re done, creative reviews will be shared with the rest of the class.