Now that you've seen Water Weight it is time to let your teacher know what you thought of the play by writing a review! Instead of writing a standard review, BE CREATIVE!
Here are some creative ways to review Water Weight:
- Choose a character from the play and write a journal entry from their perspective
- Create a promotional campaign for the play (including posters/pamphlets, press release etc…)
- Write a letter to Jesse Strong (playwright) or Geordie Productions
- Write a newspaper human interest story about one of the characters in the play
- Write a song that describes your thoughts on the play
- Write a pitch for the play to be turned into a movie including casting info.
- Create a comic book
When you're done, share your creative review with the class.