The questions below tie the themes previously explored with the content of Water Weight.
Choose one question below to respond to in writing or with an art piece. Be as creative as you wish in getting your point across!
- Do you ever wish to be someone or something you’re not? Explain how this can be both a positive and negative way of thinking.
- Have you ever made fun of someone who’s different? Why? What makes someone different to you? Do you or did you, make fun of them because you were fearful or not accustomed to their differences? Explain.
- Be careful of what you wish for. Have you ever heard this expression? Explain what it means and why it’s such a well-known expression.
- Different strokes for different folks. Have you ever heard of this expression? What does it mean? How would the world change if we all followed this expression?
- Why do humans waste so much water? Think of how you use water daily – do you waste any? Could you change any of your habits? How does being mindful help in our conservation of resources?